Using the image generators was fun. There are a lot of different things you can come up with using the various
designs and options out there. The two sites I used were Image Chef (http://www.imagechef.com/)
and Comic Strip Generator (http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/). Creating the actual images was a pretty easy process. You just type in what you want to say in the text box and click create. I think image generators provide a great way to add some creative touches to your PowerPoints and to the classroom blog. They also provide a fun way to grab the students' attention and make announcements about upcoming assignments, events, and other classroom news.


Really enjoy looking at the different images you have posted on various things. You are going to make history really cool for your students. ImageChef.com is great way to remind students of when a test day is approaching.
ReplyDeleteThis looks really fun to experiment with! An awesome way to display weekly assignments, etc. I can not wait to start looking into this myself. Great Post!
ReplyDelete