Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thing #16

I created my start page with iGoogle. I figured iGoogle would be the easiest since I’ve already been using a lot of other Google applications. I really like the start page. You can see your email, weather, news, etc. all in one place. I added a few widgets including a To-Do List notepad. I also created a Google Calendar to keep up with school assignments, work deadlines, and personal appointments. Online calendars are very useful because they help keep you organized and you can access them anywhere. The other site I explored was Lifehacker. Lifehacker is a site that keeps you up to date on the new changes on various apps and software. I think all these tools will be helpful in both my personal and professional life. Being organized is very important for teachers and all these sites and applications will be useful to me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment