Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thing #14


Mind maps and flow charts are a great way to create a visual outline of a topic and see how things are connected and related. I think these would be great tools for students to use to help them grasp certain concepts. The two tools I explored were bubbl.us and Gliffy.com.
Bubble.us:  I really liked this site. It was very user friendly and easy to figure out. You just click the “Start Brainstorming” button and then you can start adding your bubbles. Some of the nice features on this website allow you export and import your charts as well as the sharing feature which lets you collaborate with others.  
Gliffy.com: This site was a little more complicated and more difficult to use. There are so many options to choose from. This site took a little bit more time to figure out, but once you figure out how to use it, it’s not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment