Wednesday, April 24, 2013

One Last Thing

Well I have finally reached the end of the 23 Things. I can definitely say that it was a worthwhile journey. I have improved my technology skills greatly and have been introduced to a lot of different tools and resources that I didn’t know were out there. Some of my favorite “Things” were exploring Flickr, finding Web 2.0 sites such as HistoryPin, Animoto, and the organization tools that will help me when I am teaching. I believe going through the 23 Things will definitely help me in my teaching career. There are tons of resources out there for teachers to take advantage of and doing this exercise exposed me to many of them. The only improvement I would make to the 23 Things is to keep things more up to date and current. Technology changes so fast so some of the tools and links were a little out of date. But regardless of that, the program was very helpful and enlightening. I plan on trying to stay up to date on new web 2.0 developments that will help me in my teaching career and I may continue my blog once I start teaching.
Thanks for reading! So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment